they live in another year
1. Laugh more, try to be happier:
2. Eat moderately:
3. Go to the gym more regularly:
4. Stop spending too much. Save money:
5. Appreciate my loved ones more:
6. Stop caring about what other people say:
7. Do a better job at controlling my temper:
8. Study harder, stay focused, procrastinate less:
9. Try to be nicer to people even if they annoy me:
10. Stop making resolutions knowing that you’ll break them by January 2nd:
this is amazing.
“I had to use the money I got for Xmas to pay for your phone…”
Fuck. I’m sorry you didn’t go to college and have a shitty paying job.
We never have money, it’s not my fucking fault.
He aggravates me!
“She’s got you thinking this is how your supposed to be,
WELL ITS NOT! We’re young, we’re supposed to drink too much,
were supposed to have bad attitudes and shag each others brains out!
We are designed to party, this is it! Yea so a few of us will overdose or go mental but Charles Darwin said you cant make a omelet with out braking a few eggs and thats what its all about, breaking eggs and by eggs i do mean gettin’ twated on a cocktail of class A’s. If you could just see yourselves! it breaks my heart! YOUR WEARING CARDIGANS! We had it all. We fucked up bigger and better than any generation that came before us. WE WERE SO BEAUTIFUL! We’re screw ups, I’m a screw up and I plan to be a screw up until my late 20’s or maybe even early 30’s and I will shag my own mother before I let her or anyone else take that away from me!”